The theme of the 2nd Law CMU International Conference is Dynamic of Laws amidst the Crisis and its aftermath. We welcome paper on broad area of laws. The subject areas may include, but not limit to, Human Rights, Natural Resources and Environmental Law, Constitutional Law, Business and Commercial Law, Competition Law, Corporate Law, Criminal Law, International Law, Information Technology Law, Intellectual Property, Law and Society, Legal Education, Maritime Law, Migration and Law, Procedural Law. We are interested in papers addressing the issue, challenge and concern regarding Law in Asia or in relation with Asia. However, we also welcome papers on all other topics.
Abstracts & Short Bio submission
Abstracts should be clear, concise, written, and presented in English. Presenters are requested to carefully proofread their abstract. Short Bio should be submitted together with abstract.(Download Template Doc/ Pdf)
The following information should be entered in the proper fields of the abstract portal
- Use a short, specific TITLE. The title should be entered in upper cases.
- Authors (full name and surname)
- Author affiliations to include institution name, town/city, and country (please try to limit affiliations to a reasonable number)
Steps for abstract submission
- Submit your abstract via Email your abstract to email@example.com
- After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of your abstract via an email, within three working days.
If you do not hear back from us, Please feel free to write to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract : An abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Short Bio : A Short Bio should not exceed 1 page of A4.
- Keywords : Each manuscript should have 5 words in maximum.