Assistant / Associate / Professor of Law
Category: Foreign academics
First-Level Discipline: Law
Second-Level Discipline: International Law/ Public Law/ Criminal Law/Procedural Law/Jurisprudence/Civil and Commercial Law/International Law/Constitutional Law/Economic Law/Environmental Law/ IT law/ Fintech law/ Chinese Law
- Teach LLM and LLB classes
- Conduct legal research and writing and cooperate research with interdisciplinary
- Provide other assistance where required by faculty of law
- PhD. In Law
- Master degree and BA degree in law
- Knowledge and interest in focuses of your current research
- Communicate well in person and in writing
- Have a work-life balance and able to work well with others
Faculty of Law Chiang Mai University invites applicants for the position of Assistant / Associate / Professor of Law. The faculty offer salary equal to the rates govern by Chiang Mai university. With the great living space in Chiang Mai city, you would enjoy your academic life at the Chiang Mai University.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to our successful undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Law. The faculty aims to establish international LLM program and you would be one of the vibrant LLM team of the faculty of law. The faculty would ask for your research and publications. However, the research grant and support will be provided.
Enquiries may be made to the Dean of the Faculty of Law, Dr. Pornchai Wisuttisak- firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Law, Chiang Mai University is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all background and communities irrespective of age, transgender status, disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity and religion or belief. All our appointments are made on merit.
Please note all our vacancies will be closed to applications at
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you send the following documents:
• A current curriculum vitae (CV)
• Example of your research or publications