1. The media controls how and what we think. Do you agree and why?
2. It’s frightening but true: Our planets is now in the midst of its sixth mass extinction, but this time its humans who are the cause. Out beautiful and diverse natural world is being replaced by mobile phones and concrete. What can be done to raise awareness and change this dire situation before it is too late?
3. But a hairpin and the sales clerk has a microscopic plastic bag for it. A soda purchase from a corner store may end up having the liquid poured into a plastic bag, and then topped off with a plastic straw. There is no plastic bag yet that could fit a car, but if there was one country that could come up with one, Thailand would probably be it. Why does Thailand use so many plastic bags and why doesn’t anyone seem to care about the harm that this is doing to our environment?
4. “Forget math, science and history, let’s teach tolerance!” To what extent could this solve global conflicts?
5. It seems that the world wants ever more from us. People around the world are being pushed to their physical and psychological limits by a world that values efficiency and money above all other things. How can we live a life in the service of things we really value rather than just be a slave to the system?
Competition prize: Winner 8,000 Baht / Second place 7,000 Baht / Third place 6,000 Baht / and Consolation prize 2,000 Baht.